SCHOOL UNIFORM REGULATIONS
- Students should be clean, tidy and well groomed.
- It is mandatory to attend special classes, rehearsals and competitions in proper uniform.
- Students must wear their ID Cards to school every day. If ID Card is lost a new Card must be purchased from the School Office.
- Fancy haircuts, long nails, nail polish and wearing Jewellery are strictly prohibitedfor girls.
- Boys must keep their hair short, trimmed and combed.
- Boys should wear belts provided by the school.