Applications for Admission should be made in the prescribed form available at the school office on all working days from 9.00 am to 3.00 pm.
Minimum Age for PREKG : 2 ½ years as on 1st of April
Minimum Age for LKG : 3 ½ years as on 1st of April
Minimum Age for UKG : 4 ½ years as on 1st of April
Admission for classes UKG to IX : The school will consider admission, subject to availability of seats.
Admission for class XI : The student should have passed the secondary school Exam of CBSE or the X Std State Board Examination in English Medium.
The following streams are offered in classes XI & XII.
- English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- English , Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Computer science.
- English, Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics & Mathematics/ Marketing
- English, Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics & Computer Science /Marketing
- English core is a compulsory subject along with General studies, Physical Education and Work Experience.
- Languages are offered in lieu of Electives.
Parents, who are applying for Transfer Certificate must apply on or before 29th Feb failing which ,they are liable to pay the first term fees of the ensuing academic year, to get the Transfer Certificate. All the application received after the due date will be attended only in June. Transfer Certificate will be given only to those, who have fully settled the fees and other dues.