The Co-education CBSE school has been established as a unit of Bhaktavatsalam Memorial Trust Chaired by Dr.K V Kuppusamy, with the vision of providing quality education to the children of the society. 9th October 1989 is the red-lettered day as on this day Shri P C Alexandar, then Governor of Tamil Nadu laid the foundation stone, in memory of Shri M Bhaktavatsalam the former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu.
Scholastic-Altitude of excellence
- Interactive and innovative teaching
- A well stocked library-fund of knowledge
- Maths made easy through ‘Hey Math”
- Computer aided learning through “EZ Vidya”
- Innovative techniques for slow learners.
- Spacious equipped laboratories to sharpen analytical and practical skills.
- Audio-visual lab to enhance visual comprehension.
- Enrichment programme for Teachers & Students.
Co-Scholastic Total Personality
- Weekly general assemblies – a platform to expose latent talents
- Art and craft to develop aesthetic skills.
- Life Skills – prepares for the changing scenario of the society.
- International Award for Young People to build inter-personal skills and team work.
- Interact club and Karuna club for social skills.
- Astronomy, Heritage and Health club for general awareness.
- Nature Club – to develop environmental conscience
Extensive Approach – An opening into the competitive world
- Science Olympiad
- Maths Olympiad
- Green Olympiad
- Cyber Olympiad
- English Olympiad
- Geography Talent Test
- IAIS Exams
- UN Talent Test
- Spell Bee
||Enrollment of students
||NO. OF SECTIONS
||NO. OF STUDENTS
||NURSERY / KG / LKG
||I - V
||VI - VIII
||XI – XII